Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Getting Started ^_^

People often describe life  a journey, or a road. I like to think of as an adventure.  There are always new experiences and places to discover with the ones you Love. I have been truly blessed in my life. I am a 23 yr old mommy (to a beautiful 3 year old princess), a girlfriend , a student, entrepreneur, at-home cook, and this fall I will become a teacher to my daughter.

It is important to ENJOY your life. EVERY day of it. Not just special occasions but even ordinary things can be magical if you make them that way.

What is this blog about you might be wondering? Being a mom, being a  girlfriend, cooking, health, crafts, gardening--- A Little bit of everything. I have tried to make many blogs in the past and never could get rolling because I was always stuck in on one subject, whether it be a cooking blog or a gardening blog ect. But realistically life isn't about just one thing. Everyday all of us have to take on a variety of roles, we cook, we clean, take care of our children, maintain relationships, the lists go on and on. So why not blog about it all? I'm all about convenience so this is a one-stop-shop kind of a blog.

Have any thoughts about what I should write about or a subject I should research? Please let me know. I'm very interested in hearing what YOU think and do in your  lives. This is a new adventure and I want to take all of you with me. We can share ideas and experiences and learn and grow together :)

In short--I'm a young mommy with a blog, blogging about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment